Next year marks 75 years since Ford launched the iconic F-Series, so the Blue Oval is celebrating with a retro-tastic new package. The 2023 Ford F-150 Heritage Edition lovingly calls back to the Tu-Tone trucks of yesterday with two-tone exteriors that scream style.
The Heritage Edition package will be offered on the F-150 XLT, giving the truck a unique A-B-A paint pattern. Each truck will use one color for the bumpers and lower body areas as well as the roof and pillars, which creates a cool contrast with the main exterior color along the body.
The five 2023 Ford F-150 Heritage Edition color combos are:
- Antimatter Blue in the middle, Carbonized Gray on the top and bottom
- Area 51 in the middle, Agate Black on the top and bottom
- Atlas Blue in the middle, Agate Black on the top and bottom
- Avalanche in the middle, Agate Black on the top and bottom
- Race Red in the middle, Carbonized Gray on the top and bottom
Apart from the unique exterior, each 2023 Ford F-150 Heritage Edition offers a slate gray and black interior, exclusive seat colors with inserts, a Heritage Edition logo embossment on the storage console lid, and a white 75 Years logo on the upper mid-windshield.
The Heritage Edition will be available to pre-order when Ford opens the books for the 2023 F-150 this month. Expect to see this stylish truck along with the awesome F-150 lineup when the 2023 model year arrives at Brad Manning Ford in DeKalb, Illinois, later this fall. If you’d like to place an order as soon as possible, contact our team and we’ll get you set up.